eti Sales Support is proud to again sponsor this spectacular sales driven leadership event to be hosted by the MIT Sloan School of Business. The conference focuses on proven science and strategies of champion rainmakers from leading experts and prominent academics.
The conference offers you the opportunity to participate in lively panel discussions, learn powerful new sales strategies, and network with senior executives and top business students.
Join over 400 senior executives, entrepreneurs, professors, and graduate students from leading business schools at this unique event. This event will sell out so Register now to reserve your spot at this event.
Who: Anyone who understands the critical importance of sales.
Attendees: C-Level Executives, sales professionals, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and professors, MBAs, PhDs, and graduate students from leading institutions in a fully interactive forum to learn network, and share ideas and best practices.
- Prominent keynote speakers, including
- Andy Mattes, SVP of Enterprise Sales, Hewlett Packard
- Greg Schofield, EVP of Global Sales, Novartis
- Panel discussions with leading sales executives and management experts
- Highlights include topics such as ...
- Lead Generation
- Lead Qualification
- Lead Nurturing
- Sales Automation and Management
- Enterprise Sales: Winning Complex Large Accounts
- Leading the High Performance Sales Team
- And much much more
For more information or the register click here.