Healthcare Lead Generation Program selling into Hospitals
Initiative to explore if one large sales success in the healthcare systems market could be duplicated within the vertical as a whole.Targeted key contacts within hospitals; Reaching out to heads of biomedical engineering to identify need in the areas of
- Asset management
- Workforce Management
- THE CHALLENGE
- To develop a lead generation strategy designed to identify fully-qualified business opportunities within the healthcare vertical. These prospects would be ready to engage with a salesperson, due to challenges with their asset management that the solutions offered by Fortune 500 Company would address.
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities that can be nurtured over the longer term. If a conversation is had with a prospect that MAY have issues and challenges, but is not yet ready or committed to taking action, the call center will continue to nurture the prospect over time till lead is ripe.
- Use findings from lead generation calling and communications activities to confirm or reject the validity of the premise that asset management and workforce management in hospitals is a serious problem for the heads of bio-medical engineering in these hospital systems.
- THE PROGRAMWithin the first 46 hours of prospecting within one region the goal of 15 fully qualified opportunities was reached. As a result of the success the program was rolled out to the other U.S. and Canada regions.The Tele-prospecting results confirmed that the premise was not only viable, but a highly cost effective program with great ROMI.RESULTS
- 115 near-term sales opportunities identified
- 12.5% conversion ratio to companies contacted
- 25% conversion ratio to companies completed
- High Conversion Ratio / Success Rate Due to focus on a market under served by automation solution offered
- Decision makers had compelling reasons to engage
- Solution set handles multitude of needs
- ROI of dollars in the pipeline over 37 : 1
- ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:
- Significant data acquisition: decision makers, key contacts and influencers, competitive business intelligence, focused market intelligence
- Enhanced client brand and product awareness as a result of direct, detailed consultative dialogue with the people most affected by the prospect’s challenges
- Increased client sales force productivity by focusing the efforts of sales assets on prospects with need and pain in an environment in which there is a willingness to consider a change in practices
- Detailed profiles of complex organizations and selling scenarios
- THE CHALLENGE